The four candles burn slowly The ambiance was so soft you could hear them talking. The first on said “I AM PEACE! However no can keep me lit, I believe i will go out” Its flame rapidly diminishes and goes out completely. The second one […]
Month: January 2011
A man checked into a hotel. There was a computer in his room, so he decided to send an e-mail to his wife. However, he accidentally typed wrong e-mail address, and without realizing his error, he sent the e-mail. computer-in-hotel Meanwhile… somewhere, a widow had […]
a sardar goes to a quiz…
The questions are as follows:
1) How long was the 100 yr war?
Sardar says “I will skip this”
2) In which country are the Panama hats made?
Sardar asks for help from the University students
3) In which month do the Russians celebrate the October Revolution?
Sardar asks for help from general public
4) Which of these was King George VI first name?
Sardar asks for lucky cards
5) The Canary islands, in the Pacific Ocean, has its name based on
A) CANARY BIRD
Sardar gives up.
If u think you are indeed clever and laughed at Sardar’s replies, then
please check the answers below:
1) The 100 year war lasted 116 years from 1337-1453
2) The Panama hat is made in Equador
3) The October revolution is celebrated in November
4) King George’s first name was Albert. In 1936 he
changed his name.
5) Puppy. The Latin name is INSULARIA CANARIA which means islands of
Now tell me who’s the dumb one….Don’t ever laugh at a Sardar again
I was just watching the news about the new INDIAN WARSHIP and recollected some good old school days where we had a school trip to visit a WARSHIP AT COLABA…. it was “INS VIKRANT”. INS VIKRANT was india’s first Aircraft carrier and now it is […]
Once upon a time in a village, a man appeared and announced to the villagers that he would buy monkeys for Rs10. The villagers seeing that there were many monkeys around, went out to the forest and started catching them. The man bought thousands at […]