a sardar goes to a quiz…
The questions are as follows:
1) How long was the 100 yr war?
Sardar says “I will skip this”
2) In which country are the Panama hats made?
Sardar asks for help from the University students
3) In which month do the Russians celebrate the October Revolution?
Sardar asks for help from general public
4) Which of these was King George VI first name?
Sardar asks for lucky cards
5) The Canary islands, in the Pacific Ocean, has its name based on
A) CANARY BIRD
Sardar gives up.
If u think you are indeed clever and laughed at Sardar’s replies, then
please check the answers below:
1) The 100 year war lasted 116 years from 1337-1453
2) The Panama hat is made in Equador
3) The October revolution is celebrated in November
4) King George’s first name was Albert. In 1936 he
changed his name.
5) Puppy. The Latin name is INSULARIA CANARIA which means islands of
Now tell me who’s the dumb one….Don’t ever laugh at a Sardar again